Student parking at Saint John Paul II Academy is a privilege, not a right. We are blessed to have ample parking available for students. Parking spots are available at a cost of $150.00 and are assigned on a first come, first served basis. The fee for the parking permit is not refundable and helps with the cost of maintaining the lot. Appropriate respectful behavior that promotes a safe, orderly environment is expected at all times when in the parking area. Please remember that the parking lot is the location on campus where serious injury can occur. Therefore, following the guidelines outlined in this area is imperative.
In the interest of safety for all concerned, the following rules/guidelines are provided:
- Failure to display the assigned permit and park in the proper spot may result in the vehicle being booted or towed. Permits are non-transferable.
- The speed limit is 5 mph on school property. Failure to maintain proper speed or racing will result in permit revocation.
- Loitering in the parking areas, either before or after classes, is not permitted. Loitering is defined as remaining in a parked vehicle for more than five minutes. The definition of loitering is at the discretion of the administration.
- Back-In Parking is NOT permitted.
- A student may not go to the parking area at any time when school is in session, unless urgent circumstances exist.
- Student parking is not permitted in the rear lot or by the practice fields at any time, before or after school, on school days.
- All automobiles are subject to search.
- Our campus is tobacco, nicotine, and drug free. Use of any product, even in personal vehicles, is not allowed on school property and is subject to our drug disciplinary policy.
- Parking on campus is at the risk of the driver.
Students responsible for causing damage to vehicles are expected to fulfill all obligations with those vehicle(s) damaged and by applicable law. Additional disciplinary consequences may result.
Student Parking Forms
All student vehicles must be registered and their permit paid for in order to park at Saint John Paul II Academy.
- ALL STUDENT PARKING SPOTS FOR THE 2023-2024 ACADEMIC YEAR ARE SOLD OUT.
- Please see Mr. Coyle or Mr. Scaramuzzo to enter a lottery for spots in the rear of campus.
For all parking inquiries, please contact Mr. Scaramuzzo or Mr. Coyle.